May suscriptors be informed on the existence of a personal data file created and managed by Audiostory
Suscribers consent to the handling of their provided data as well as receiving electronic communications from Audiostory referring to products, services and offers
Audiostory protects your information and guarantees the correct and save handling of your data
Audiostory respects your privacy. We will never sell, rent or share your information with anyone else. No spam policy guarantee and you can unsuscribe any time by using the link provided with every email
Audiostory adheres to the Safe Harbour Privacy Principles (a streamlined process for US and EU companies to comply with the EU Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of personal data) :
These principles provide:
- Choice Individuals must have the ability to opt out of the collection and forward transfer of the data to third parties.
- Notice Individuals must be informed that their data is being collected and about how it will be used.
- Onward Transfer Transfers of data to third parties may only occur to other organizations that follow adequate data protection principles.
- Security Reasonable efforts must be made to prevent loss of collected information.
- Data Integrity Data must be relevant and reliable for the purpose it was collected for.
- Access Individuals must be able to access information held about them, and correct or delete it if it is inaccurate.
- Enforcement There must be effective means of enforcing these rules.
For any queries related to T&C’s please contact our legal department at: