CONDITIONS OF USE
All content on this Site including design, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, and audio content, is the property of Audiostory and is legally protected by international copyright laws.
If you visit Audiostory or download any of the material you accept these terms and condicions of use
Audiostory will not be responsible for any damage (including viruses) to your computer, software or device as a result of downloading, installing or using the material.
Users give their consent to Audiostory IPs monitoring and cookies for statistic purposes
Comercial purposes of any Audiostory material are striclty prohibited and any infringement will result in the appropriate legal action.
If you believe Audiostory has infringed your author rights please notify Audiostory via email. You must provide us with the following information in writing
2. Location of the content within the website
3. An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
4. Identification of the specific copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
5. Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Service;
6. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Audiostory to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and, e-mail address;
7. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
8. A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
For any queries related to T&C’s please contact our legal department at: